Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help Shift4Shop merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on Shift4Shop. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, Shift4Shop has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

1. Change Payment Type after Quote has been Paid

Initially when a client receives a quote the payment type states "Quote" but once it has been paid it remains as such. We need it to say "Credit Payment" or whatever method was used so that our invoices indicate that the order has been paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Real time inventory sync between Shift4Shop online and Harbortouch POS system.

The Shift4 online store and Harbortouch POS systems really need to get going on having real time inventory sync for in-store and online purchase. There is an option for Show on eCommerce and e-commerce name on the ic.harbortouch.com back office but it still doesn't have functionality?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We really need a VIEW PASSWORD option

Login - it gets old resetting the password and then reading that they don't match. How about a View Password option like many sites have now?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add and show all tracking numbers on Order Page

Entering multiple tracking numbers for orders is a convoluted process. Its also extra steps to quickly see all tracking numbers for an order. It would be nice to have a "Quick add" option to add several tracking numbers to an order, and have all tracking numbers associated with an order list like it does when only one tracking number is used.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. provide Import Options on the Product Options

Why don't I have the same import choices (delete and replace, update only, update and replace, etc.) for product options as I do for products and product features? Please just add the feature to all the imports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow partial refunds on Shift4 payments

Allow the ability to do partial refunds on Shift4 payments. For instance, if a customer changes from shipping to pickup after the card has been charged, I have to give them a refund for their shipping amount. Currently, a company has to call Shift4 payments to authorize partial refunds.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product Options "Select All" for the "Hide" check box.

Currently if the parent SKU is out of stock, and your listing has options... the only way to get the "Add to Waiting List" button to appear is "Hide" all the available options for the parent SKU. In my case the parent SKU may have 30+ options.... having a Select All for the hide field would be a big time saver.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLEASE allow EMOJI ♥️ in the SUBJECT line on newsletter emails!

PLEASE allow EMOJI ♥️ in the SUBJECT line field on newsletter emails!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Options need inventory levels, weight and product dimensions for shipping

We sell coffee and tea. Coffee comes in drip grind and whole bean, plus we have a sample size. THe options allow for adjusting the price correctly, but it doesn't correctly adjust inventory levels of each of the options. One flavor of coffee can be available in drip grind, whole bean and the sample, so it's messy web design to have three separate products for each flavor of coffee or tea.

Then there's the weight and dimension issue. the sample size coffee is 2.5 oz, but the regular bag of coffee is 16 oz. From a shipping perspective that really…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bill recipient for duties / tariffs as on fedex .com international shipping

On fedex.com when choosing international I can check off;bill recipient I can not do that in shift 4 shipping manager....
    So I am left getting a bill for oversee duties.
    I should have a choice when creating a label to choose recipient on an international package.. It exists on fedex.com on my account but not on my shift for shipping mgr

I also want this option at our other ecommerce platform northlandgardens.com both use same FedEx credentials the rate is the same at Shift 4 as in fedex.com but no choice to bill recipient on Shft4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CRM data transfer to "New Customer" page

Add a function to the CRM portal to simply transfer the appropriate info into a "New Customer" page where the applicable fields are now populated and one can simply finish/edit the info and move on to a "new phone order".
    With out having to open a new tab and start copy/pasting info from the CRM portal to the New Customer info page or asking the customer to give us info they have already provided to the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sku Inventory Sync

I will be making designs on shirts. So If I put several designs out there and someone picks design A on a Medium I would want it to pull that Medium shirt from all the designs.. Vs it showing that i have to put 17 shirts in each one because technically I have a total of 17 shirts but if i do it across it will look like i have 34 shirts or something like that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link 'Add to Cart' to open Fly out Cart

It would be great if the "Add to Cart" button opened up the "Fly out Cart" modal.
    I am aware of the Quick View module but this would be cool as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Product Designer ( Customizer ) Curved Text

The ability to limit text to a single color as well as place text along a curve is needed. Today all text is along a horizontal line. round product like buttons or clock faces would benefit from ability to place text along a curve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pinterest "share" on listing page

Along with the facebook "like" icon, it would be cool to have a pinterest "pin" icon on the listing pages. That would help with marketing, especially for the maker sites :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Notification once a customer has spent a certain amount.

For Example: If a person signed up at my store and over a specified amount of time spent $500 (or a specified amount) they would automatically go to the next level pricing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. grab pay

Please add a GrabPay payment gateway in 3dCart, It is a trending and easy payment option in Singapore region. There is paylater option which plays a major role.

This is the GrabPay API which they shared https://developer.grab.com/docs/paysi-agent-partner-v2-otc/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. price change when in cart

It would be great if a pop was to appear to notify users, if the price has been adjusted since the user put it in their cart.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add a drag and drop to the e-products section.

I would love to drag and drop my e-product zip file into the e-product section. Currently, I have to click Browse to access the File Manager, then look for the file to upload, then click to add it, then click save. It is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base