Feature Requests

Thank you for submitting a suggestion to our uservoice portal. Before you continue please consider the following:

We try to make our software as full featured as possible for a wide range of users in order to help Shift4Shop merchants succeed in their respective businesses.

However, please understand that while your idea may be perfect for your individual business model, it may not work for all stores and situations. We’ve set up this feature request and suggestion portal for ideas that may be of a benefit to all users globally on Shift4Shop. Hence the voting system that is enabled on the portal.

With that being stated, please also understand that submitting an idea to this portal does not guarantee that the suggestion can or will be implemented globally on the service for all users. As a service, Shift4Shop has many facets where functionality is dictated by peripheral services and influences such as API connections to Shipping Carriers, contractual agreements and integration parameters with various payment gateway providers, database limitations and other factors that can affect the likelihood of a suggestion being implemented.

If a suggestion is declined, we will make every effort in our control to offer counter suggestions or alternatives to try, including 3rd party-partner services (browse through our App Store) or work arounds using the existing software as is.

1. Scheduled Inventory Restocks

Allow users to schedule when inventory will be live, i.e. "Product X" will automatically restock at 5PM EST. Inventory will be updated and "In Stock Notification" emails will go out at the schedule time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Everyone looking for money

If i select any one customer from 100 customer who buy gprcery online in chennai

Customer who buy above 100
    I will reward 1000 which means 10X it may good promotion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better Promotions App - Create Or Integrate With One (preferably free)

Sorry but the promotions manager sucks. It's confusing, complicated and overwhelming. We need to be able to have as many or as little active promos at a time as we want without them interfering with each other and be able to create and navigate them with ease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ship Settings

In the shipping settings, you have "US/AL" and "US/ALL" It is pretty confusing when trying to navigate the hundreds of settings one needs to review. Please change it to "US/EVERY" or "US ALL STATES". This cost me several days of wasted trouble shooting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Minimum or maximum amount for shipping method

Allow a minimum or maximum order amount for shipping methods. Example, orders over a specified dollar amount does not show 1st class mail option. Or an order under a certain dollar amount does not show UPS Next Day Air. Sometimes I do not want to ship an order by 1st class mail even if the weight is low enough, but the dollar amount is higher. Or ship a $20 order for $90 in UPS Next Day Air shipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show customer action with Address Validator

Address Validator - Currently, there is no definitive way to know if a customer used an address they entered, a suggested address or if the address passed validation. This would be nice to know for mis-delivered and undeliverable packages for many reasons. Also, don't forget to vote for "UPS / FedEx address verification" if you don't use USPS exclusively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be VERY good to be able to narrow the checkout questions to location of the shipping or billing region (State/Province or Country)

It would be VERY good to be able to narrow the checkout questions to location of the shipping or billing region (State/Province or Country) as there are sometimes VERY specific questions that must be answered for certain geographic regions, such as Tax implications, or import requirements.

For example, because the billing information may be different from the shipping destination, taxes may be reflected based on the shipping destination, and we need to ask that they understand these implications related to taxes or import taxes and requirements. Or that they agree that they are responsible for import duties and taxes for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix tax manager to have search ability

Fix tax manager to have search ability and show paging system of taxes when thousands of zip codes have been imported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Manage email addresses from newsletter

In regards to your newsletter feature, I'd like to manage my email list. How do we know which emails are bouncing back? or are never opened? The report area shows how many emails are opened and which products have been clicked on, etc. However we don't have access to that information. It would be helpful to be able to see which emails are active, which are dead, who clicked, what they clicked on, etc. This data is obviously collected and would be very useful for store owners. There really needs to me a way for us to access this information…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. store email encryption

This idea would be helpful for ALL of your stores. Encrypting the stores email instead of seeing a red unlock with the message "3dcartstores.com did not encrypt this message"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could you consider adding a "edit mobile" feature.

Could you consider adding an "edit mobile" feature pretty please. I have the store set up for desktop the way I want it but I cant fix the mobile/ipad version. I just spoke to the customer service in the chat and they nicely answered my questions and gave me this link so I could suggest this. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Account Number and sales report by Account Numbers

Please create an Account No. field in Customer information in back end that can not be modified in the front end. Most business asks for the account number.
    Once it is there, we should be able to generate sales report for that customer, by date range, items purchased by name, categories, quantities, dollar amount,payment method, sales tax collected and more information. Also may be customer can generate this report at the front end in their account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. invoice module

The invoice module should allow you to send an invoice to a customer and have that payment be applied directly to their order buy inputting the order number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. partial payments

We have situations where customers start with a partial deposit and then pay the balance when the product is ready. I want to be able to save an order as a "Quote" and have it sent directly to the customer so they can log in and pay the balance due. The current problem is that it will only allow them to pay the full amount of even though they have already paid a deposit. The data is clearly in the invoice because when I log in to their order I can see a payment of and a balance due. Can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. please integrate with pabbly

please integrate with pabbly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to sort by part numbers in subcategories.

Ability to default sort by part numbers in subcategories. This can be done on Categories but not on sub-Categories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Payment Type after Quote has been Paid

Initially when a client receives a quote the payment type states "Quote" but once it has been paid it remains as such. We need it to say "Credit Payment" or whatever method was used so that our invoices indicate that the order has been paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Real time inventory sync between Shift4Shop online and Harbortouch POS system.

The Shift4 online store and Harbortouch POS systems really need to get going on having real time inventory sync for in-store and online purchase. There is an option for Show on eCommerce and e-commerce name on the ic.harbortouch.com back office but it still doesn't have functionality?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invoice Payments Page Module - Auto Populate with Invoice Details and record

It would also be helpful to be able to create an invoice payment page where it linked to a specific invoice. Right now, you can only bring customer details in.

Once the order is paid from by the customer, have it mark the order paid

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. provide Import Options on the Product Options

Why don't I have the same import choices (delete and replace, update only, update and replace, etc.) for product options as I do for products and product features? Please just add the feature to all the imports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base